Thursday, November 19, 2015

Making Crochet Ankle Boots

A good friend gifted me a pair of crochet flats, but they felt to loose on my feet. I was thinking about how to make them fit, and I decided to close the shoes transforming them  into ankle boots. I crocheted some roses and leaves with vines, and sewed them on to give the boots a more vintage romantic look. 









After crocheting the front of the shoe and closing it to a desirable length, I worked round rows until I reached the hight that I wanted for the boot.


~Have a wonderful day full of unforgettable memories~

2 comments:

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

I caught sight of the crocheted boots when visiting another blogger and think they are gorgeous. I made a few doilies back in the 70s but hope to relearn how to crochet - wish me luck!

claude said...

que de belles et bonnes idées

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...