Wednesday, March 2, 2011

All Beautiful and Splendid Things

At the heart of the rose lies mystery and romance, stirring a passion like no other flower. That is why I love to paint roses, they give me pleasure to capture the softer, romantic, serenity of the rose on a canvas. I like surrounding my self with my paintings, transplanting each rose creation into the happiest corner of my home.

God's Thoughts:
The mountains are God's thoughts piled up. The ocean is God's thoughts spread out. The flowers are God's thoughts in bloom. The dew drops are God's thoughts in pearls. ~Sam Jones~



On Every Rose I see His blood upon the rose and in the stars the glory of His eyes, His body gleams amid eternal snows his tears fall from the skies. I see his face in every flower; The thunder and the surging of the birds are but his voice- and carven by His power Rocks are His written words. All pathways by his feet are worn, His strong heart stirs the ever-beating sea, his crown of thorns is twined with every thorn His cross is every tree. ~Joseph Mary Plunkett~

Look Through nature up to nature's God ~ Pope~

~Have a wonderful day full of rose's fragrance~







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are really beautiful you have a lovely talent. Roses are gorgeous, have a lovely day, dee x

happyone said...

Your rose paintings are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...